I've not been very faithful will updating this blog recently. I really do appreciate those who check back every now and then. It is fun to read everyone's comments. The pregnancy is moving along and I am now in week 13, so technically I'm in the 2nd trimester. Still feeling pretty queasy (and sometimes sick) in the evenings, but I am really hoping to round a bend shortly.
Hannah just keeps cracking us up with her chattering. Enjoy!
A couple weeks ago our friend Levi came over to play. While Hannah was taking her nap, Levi showed off his dancing moves!
Last Friday, we enjoyed the morning with both Levi and Christopher. I must say, my heart and prayers go out to you mothers of twins!!! (Rebecca, when those little ones arrive, let me know how I can help out!) I realized how quickly I run out of hands, especially when everyone is hungry! But, we had fun!

Hey, guys, perhaps the diaper champ isn't THE MOST sanitary thing to play with!
(sorry mommies)

Hey, Levi, check out the view from this window!
2 comments:
Wow, she enunciates very well! Hoping you turn that corner soon too!
She does enunciate well! I hope you feel better soon Dana. I can't stop thinking about June - can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment