Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree and the Girls

Hannah was so excited about getting our Christmas tree this year. When Hannah got up last Monday, Daryl told her we were going to get a tree. As I opened the door, coming home from work at lunch, I heard her screaming "Mommy, I'm so excited. We are getting a tree!" We picked one up during my lunch break. Hannah and Daddy set it up. When I came home from work, Hannah and I put the ornaments on... well, I put the ornaments on it after Hannah eagerly unwrapped each and every one. After the tree was decorated, Hannah said, "Mommy, take a picture."


The next couple pictures are of Hannah and Grace "playing" together. Hannah loves to get under the play gym with Grace. Gracie is doing a good job of grabbing the toys hanging above her and bringing them to her mouth. She also LOVES sucking her thumb. It is really cute now. I try not to think about the challenges of breaking that habit when she gets older! I was a thumb sucker myself and I eventually stopped... right mom:-)?



The other day, Hannah brought out every blanket she had in her room to cover Grace. Can you find the girls:-)?



Finally, my little one is getting bigger and growing up! She doesn't seem to mind tummy time and yesterday she almost rolled from her back to her front. She was up on her side, but just couldn't quite get her arm out of the way to keep going. It won't be long now!


4 comments:

krista said...

I was a wimp this year and will post a picture soon of our Christmas tree this year. With the way that Adam is getting into EVERYTHING, I just knew a big tree would be more of a headache than anything.

Love seeing the pics of your girls, growing up and enjoying each other. :o) Very sweet.

Maureen and Jon said...

Sheesh, can they possibly get any cuter?! Just a couple more weeks....

Joyce E. Hess said...

RIGHT!! you are,Dana!

Kevin and Michele said...

So much fun!!