Tonight during prayer...
Hannah and daddy were thanking God, for what? H: "For being taller, so I can carry toys."Yesterday, while daddy was taking Hannah to the potty. D: "Going to the potty is good." H: "Movies are good."
Gracie has started rolling over from her back to her front. This happened for the first time on Wednesday, January 6. Every time we put her back on her back, she goes again. She hasn't gone the other way yet, but it won't be long!
This past Monday she started eating oatmeal... she LOVES it! I don't quite know what to do with a baby who loves baby food. We will do one more week of this before introducing some vegetables.
Finally, last weekend we "sleep trained" her to sleep through mommy's night. We only had one 30 minute stretch of crying and it was done! The second and third nights we heard her get up around 4 or 4:30, but she just talked and laughed for a while before falling back to sleep. Yippee!! For the last 5 nights, she goes down around 6, wakes briefly for a feeding between 9 and 10, then sleeps until 6 or 7. I feel like a new woman! Way to go, Gracie!
Hannah and Grace playing in the snow pile outside our apartment.
Cinderella and Snow White
The Princess Sisters



3 comments:
7 AM on Tues., Jan.26...time is significant as I'm only half awake and the "Princess Sisters" have made my day!!! I'm laughing - joyfully...
Nana
hee, heee - we just love those Princess Sisters! Glad to hear you're getting more sleep these days.
Hurray for sleep! I'm singing those praises too!
Hannah is a trip! Oh my word.
Your girlies are precious.
Post a Comment