I know we had the month of April, because I got 1 year older somewhere in the midst of it, but you wouldn't be able to tell from what I've posted. I think it was a busy month. I know my littlest daughter has changed a lot. She is getting so active... without moving an inch. It is so funny. She stretches and stretches, but will not attempt to crawl after anything. I can't say I'm sad about that, because when she moves, she won't stop.
Nana is visiting us this week. It has been so much fun. When Hannah wakes up in the morning, the first thing she asks is... "Is Nana still here?" She gets really giggly when I say "YES!" Daryl and Nana relayed a funny Hannah story tonight.
We were having a thunderstorm. Hannah has just started expressing her fear about the thunder and lightning. I had to leave, but she was clinging to daddy saying "I'm afraid, I'm scared." Apparently during dinner, she wanted Daryl to sit as close to her as possible. He continued trying to reassure her. Finally she said in a whispered voice, "I know what would make me not afraid... ice cream." Oh, Hannah!
Here is a video clip of Gracie playing peek-a-boo!
3 comments:
hahahaha Hannah, ice cream makes everything better! Love the peek-a-boo Gracie, so fun to hear all that laughter in the background.
Happy belated birthday to you Dana! I can relate to having a bday but hardly noticing it amidst the busyness.
Loved hearing all the giggles in this video and getting a few of my own with Hannah's ice cream comment. What wisdom at such a young age!
Yes, and Nana is still laughing!!
Post a Comment