Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of School

And so it begins... Hannah had her first day of preschool today. Daryl said she didn't even look backwards when he dropped her off at her class. Hannah informed me that they didn't have "circle time" because it was really a square, so they had "square time." Our little scholar... I think she is just "wired" for school.



The last picture is for Grandma Olson. Hannah is putting her tissue into her bag. Daddy remembers Grandma giving him a whole bunch of tissues on his first day of school. They all fell out at school and he was embarrassed. He said he remembers her giving him tissues on the first day of high school, college and seminary! The tradition continues!

2 comments:

krista said...

Awww...so excited for Hannah! I bet it felt a bit different for Momma and the 2 littles while she was away, didn't it? Hope the transition is a smooth one...for all of you.

What an endearing tradition!

Kristi said...

I SO REMEMBER hearing this tissue story years ago at the Olson house!!! How funny. Thanks for the laugh!