Friday, March 23, 2012

Snow, snowmen, and crazy hair

This winter hasn't been anything like last year when we were on a 4 day cycle of 6+ inches of snow. This year it was barely shovelable (which Daryl was very grateful for), but the girls and I were a bit disappointed. To our delight, the end of the winter produced enough snow to play in (but again, not enough to make any work for Daryl).

Hannah' snow creation, which she made all by herself.

Mr. Snow Blob

Hannah and Grace playing in the snow

Elizabeth enjoying her first snow (I think this was her first year of snow. I think after she was born last year, we didn't get anymore snow.)
Our downstairs neighbor (and friend) helped the girls build this snowman during a morning that he watched them for us. I wouldn't think a snowman would enjoy the sun so much, but it sure looks like he is embracing the sunshine!

I finally did... I cut Elizabeth's bangs. I really wanted to just let them grow out, but it was not to be. Here is the "before" shot. I forgot to take an "after." Trust me, she can see again.





No comments: