Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bye, Bye curls:-(

Grace's hair has been getting SO LONG and she refuses to let me put it up in a pony tail or braid. The last couple of days, she has been asking for me to cut it "because it is too wong." The other day I was in my room folding laundry, and Grace came running in my room asking me to cut her hair. I refused and went back to folding laundry. It wasn't long, when I realized the noise I was hearing was Grace and Elizabeth in the bathroom... where my haircutting box is kept! I ran in there... to my relief, they had only STARTED emptying the cabinet and had not reached the box of haircutting supplies. I think it is time to move the hair cutting box!

Anyway, this morning she was asking me again and I agreed. Bye Bye curls!




The haircut actually turned out pretty well. Elmo held her attention and her hair has enough waves still in it, that if I didn't cut it perfectly straight, you can't tell.

I hope to get a better after picture, but this is what I have for now. Grace says, "I yike it!"

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Emily wanted her hair cut too which seemed weird to me after Lizzie refusing to get her hair cut for so long.

Ann said...

It looks so good on her--excellent job, Dana! You are a woman of many talents.