![]() |
| Elizabeth and Hannah taking a spill off their boogie boards. |
![]() |
| Grace's "watch me mommy" as she dove completely under the water. |
After seeing some great pictures of our friends using their boogie boards, I decided that this might be something our girls would enjoy. Typically I have avoided GHB because of the crowds and the potential nightmare of keeping eye on all three of them by myself. However, we found a great time to go (late afternoon) where the crowds are less and the waves are fun.
The first time we went I had to get the girls into position on their boards to catch a wave. By the end of the summer they knew what to do and could ride the waves all the way in. Earlier in the summer, Grace was very nervous about the waves and being tossed under. By the end of the summer, she was jumping over and diving under herself. I loved watching them gain confidence in the water and (when I had another adult around) going out deeper with Hannah to ride and jump the waves together.
It has been a great summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment