Friday, December 1, 2023

2023 Christmas Book List

 Every year I intend to keep track of the Christmas Books that we read during the 25 days of December leading up to Christmas (an Advent tradition for our family). Every year, I either forget completely or only get half the list posted. This year I'm going to write them down BEFORE we read them. Perhaps I'll come back and let you know which ones we enjoyed. Maybe. ;-)

Note: This has been an Advent tradition since 2011! (Wow!)

  1. Marzipan's First Christmas
  2. Wombat Devine
  3. The Parakeet Named Dreidal
  4. The Christmas Mitzvah
  5. Carla and the Christmas Cornbread
  6. Grandma's Gift
  7. Coming Home
  8. The Spider's Gift: A Ukrainian Christmas Story
  9. The Money We'll Save
  10. Red and Green and Blue and White
  11. Christmas Tapestry
  12.  The Christmas Extravaganza Hotel
  13. The Legend of Old Befana
  14. The Christmas Feast
  15. Brigid's Cloak: An Ancient Irish Story
  16. The Christmas Tree Ship
  17. A Very Merry Christmas
  18. Mistletoe
  19. Babushka: A Christmas Tale
  20. The First Noel: A Holiday Pop-up Book
  21. Stranger in the Woods
  22. Bear Stays Up for Christmas
  23. The Christmas Book Flood
  24. Esperanza Caramelo, The Sttar of Nochebuena
  25. The Very First Christmas (Hallmark Christmas Read Aloud - Grandma)

No comments: