Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rainy Day Advice

I am looking for things to do with a 15 month old. We have had pretty steady rain for the last two days. Hannah (and both her parents) are going stir crazy, so much so, that Daryl finally took her to our church fellowship hall (walking in the rain, because our car is in the shop... another story) just so she could play with different toys.

So, with winter weather coming and rainy weather now, what is there to do inside? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

3 comments:

jdarlack said...

Call Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jim, because we're bound to be going stir crazy too!

Juliette said...

craft! - make Christmas cards. A friend once did something with baby footprints as Christmas cards. I've seen some craft links from Cookiemag.com that were cute, but haven't checked myself.

dance - does Hannah dance to any of her kids songs? I knew a 1/5yr old kid who had a little dance routine that he did for one his videos. I think an aunt instigated it and it stuck. lol.

of course, there's always cleaning and re-organizing....so fun!

Maureen and Jon said...

Uncle Corre Corre says "Get a bright canary yellow set of rain coats, pants, and matching goulashes and let the world be your fun waterpark. No puddle is too deep for splashing in! That's what we have to do in Seattle!"
Love,
Jon