Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two years ago at this time...

...my little girl was almost 2 days old! Today she has learned to climb out of her crib. Can that really be?!?!? Every once in a while I can see that infant girl in my daughter's eyes, but more and more I see Hannah.

One year ago she was making consonant noises and sounds. Now she is asking questions and carrying on conversations. Last week we were eating dinner together and she turned to Daryl and asked, "How was work?" Daryl responded, "It was ok. How was home?" "Pretty fine," Hannah answered. We just had to chuckle. She is listening to our conversation and jumping right in.

I hope to post more pictures of this week with Nana, Poppi, Uncle Jon and Aunt Mo as well as pictures of Hannah's birthday day. We had a great day... perfect weather! Originally I had planned to do a larger party, but it was too hard to narrow the guest list, so we had a family party (which we rarely get to do) with one of Hannah's little friends. That wired her enough, I think:-)! So, be on the lookout for pictures soon!

Birthday pictures...



No comments: