Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas 2012

Yes, I know it is almost the end of January and I'm going back into December! Kind of wonder if we could have a "do-over" for January 2013... but on second thought, I'd rather not. I can't imagine things going differently and I think it is probably a better idea to keep marching forward.

But, as I seem to finally be coming up out of the blah of flu, I should probably get some of these Christmas pictures on the blog before it is Christmas 2013.

We had a lovely time out with the Olsons in North Dakota. It was just what we needed... low key, being taken care of by grandma, playing with cousins and aunts and uncles, reading, resting, and hoping that we didn't have to return to reality too soon. It was cold, but we did get outside some. For the most part there was lots of laughter and food in grandma and grandpa's warm house (they kind of spoiled us for when we came home:-) ).

Cousins arrived and everyone headed out in the snow for some fun (it didn't last long).

Olson sister love

Elizabeth playing piano with Uncle Nell

Grandma, Grandpa and all the Olson cousins

Before opening presents the Christmas Story was acted out with the puppets and backdrops Hannah created.

Present time!

No comments: