Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2nd Annual Interview about Mommy with Grace, Hannah, and Elizabeth

What does your mommy do while you are at school?
H: Go to the Y
G: Play and go to Bible School
E: Hannah School Bus Stop

If your mom were an animal, what kind would she be?
H: Elephant
G: Giraffe
E: Baby Duck

What is Mommy's favorite TV show?
H: The ones where the people talk to each other
G: Monkey
E: Puppet Show

My mom says the most important rule is...
H: Don't get near the oven
G: Say hello
E: Roll Roll Roll

I love my mommy because...
H: she's nice
G: I love her
E: Hannah

What food does Mom make best?
H: fish
G: cookies
E: cookie

What makes your mommy laugh?
H: When I do something like clean up
G: When I do something funny
E: Hannah laugh

What makes your mommy sad?
H: When nana send her a card... it is a happy sad
G: When I do something wrong like bite people
E: Wah Wah
How tall is your mommy?
H: 30 feet
G: 5 feet
E: Hannah

My favorite thing to do with my mommy is...
H: Swim
G: talk on the phone
E: Talk on phone

Nobody is better than she is at...
H: Helping me write
G: Helping me play games
E: Hannah

3 comments:

Sarah Gannon said...

Funny, funny! I love how Elizabeth is focussed on Hannah!

Mama Hess said...

So cute and funny! I might have to try these with our girls. Elizabeth's answers were cracking me up! :)

Kevin and Michele said...

That was great! I love the consistency of Elizabeth's answers!!! Love to you!