Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lenten Journey ~ Day 14

So I'm a little behind in my bag count, unless you count the stomach bug that has gripped our house for the last 15 days. Oh, we have had some moments of thinking we were through it before the next member of our house got it. Currently, both Daryl and I have it with the girls manifesting various symptoms of it without being fully down:-(. Yeah... we're a bit tired of this.

On Monday, I did get rid of a bag of outdated medicine at the police department in town. Yeah, kind of gross that I had a full bag of old amoxycilin as well as various other OTC and prescription medicine. Also, I had my sharps container from my time with gestational diabetes during my pregnancy with Hannah. Both things are gone and the process was SO easy.

Last Saturday, I went through Elizabeth's clothes and was able to weed out 1 bag of clothes.

So 2 more bags are added to the total! --> Despite the sickness in the house, I'm at 14 bags!

No comments: