Well, Hannah has a new favorite thing... baths. In the last week or so, she had begun doing the sign for bath and now if I would let her she would take a bath first thing in the morning, instead of a nap, and when daddy comes home (and probably any time in between). Last night it was so funny to watch her. Daryl typically gives her a bath in the evening. We were waiting for him to come home from work. I had just said, "Who is that? Is daddy home?" and Hannah heard the lower door open. She crawled over to the door and started "washing herself." I suppose she figured it was time for a bath if daddy was home.
Here is a video clip of her getting excited about her bath.
1 comment:
Aww! Jon and Mo beat me to it! Welcome to bloggyville! :-)
You're about to discover the sheer joy of comments...I'll be visiting frequently!
I've found it so much easier to stay up-to-date with family and friends through this format. Congrats on taking the plunge.
BTW, Daryl--so impressed with that cake! And Happy 1st Birthday Hannah! Love those smiles!
Post a Comment