It seems like Hannah is on a fast track in her development. She is amazing me at how she can communicate what she wants. Of course some of that is by exerting a frustrated will (ok, tantrum), but we are working on turning that into "please, mommy." She is able to sign "please," which is great, when she remembers and I am looking at her to receive the sign.
Hannah recently received a "spill-proof" bubble container from Auntie Kimmy, Ryan, Jacob and Myra. It REALLY works!! She loves playing with her bubbles and has learned a new word because of that. Daryl and I are having fun with the bubbles, too. We have to remember to share with Hannah:-).
She has also developed an interest in "dancing." Well, more like twirling around the kitchen with mommy or daddy. Hannah has started pointing at the CD player and clapping her hands. I realized she wanted a CD on and then she wanted up, so I could twirl her around. I need to learn how to do that without getting so dizzy! It is really cute... she lays her head on my shoulder during the slower songs. My little girl... I am trying to cherish these moments.
I want to post a video clip of Hannah "reading." It is hilarious! She sits with her books (or when she finds them, our books) and groans as she looks at the pages. We aren't really sure what exactly she is doing. I don't think Daryl or I groan as we read. If I get a clip, I will post it.
2 comments:
I'm thinking we need video clips of all three!...no pressure. :)
So sweet...
Natalia would crack us up when she'd flip through the weekend store ads very meticulously, and suddenly lean in and point to things while jabbering away. This was around 15 months I think.
Post a Comment