Friday, July 18, 2008

A blog from Hannah

Hi everybody!

Mommy said that I should do a blog since I am getting so big. She keeps telling me that I am growing up so fast and then she puts these pig tails in my hair... I think they make me look even older. What do you think?
Mommy and I have a lot of fun at home together. I especially like it when she let me get into my pool. There are all kinds of cups in the water for me to drink out of. She says that is gross, but I think it is fun because I am drinking a cup like a big person. I don't understand why so much of it pours down my front. That doesn't seem to happen to other people. Soon mommy said that we will go to the beach and play in the ocean. I can't wait! (What is an ocean again?)

Here is a picture of me and mommy. Daddy says I look like my cousin Macy in this picture. It has been a LONG time since I have gotten to play with my cousins. I miss them.

Mommy sometimes let me bring my bike in the house. She doesn't let daddy ride his bike in the house, but he lets me play with his bike hat... I mean helmet (I learned that word today). Here is a short video of me playing with my bike.




Well, bye for now. Thanks for reading my blog!

6 comments:

Maureen and Jon said...

Soon enough, she'll be riding that bicycle! Too cute!

krista said...

Can't get any more adorable than that!!!! Oh my word!

Love the piggie tails and the sweet pic of Mommy and daughter.

Juliette said...

wow - she is just ridiculously cute! i am not kidding! the pigtails are simply darling!! love the blog you guys!
-Juliette and Stefan

Joyce E. Hess said...

dear hannah, this is nana joyce. your pigtails are so cute. it took my breath away because I saw you just two months ago and i can't believe you could've grown so much. yes, i also think you look alot like your cousin macy.
dana the 1 yr. babies' pics are so adorable!! LUV U 3!!
-nj

FayeSt said...

Wow, great pictures of your sweetie-love those pony tails. A.Faye

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how old she looks in these pics!!!