PS you may be interested to know about some cool resources on my site connected with the book, including audio of me reading the stories, downloadable stories, interviews and reviews--as well as other new children's books that your little Hannah may love!
BTW, I don't know what age-level the Jesus Storybook Bible is, but another book you may be interested in checking out when she's a bit older is "The Big Picture Story Bible" by David Helm. Natalia loves it and it was highly recommended to us by our pastors.
Krista, We "have" that one as well. Actually it belongs to the church but we have read it to Hannah. The great thing about that one is we contacted David Helm and his church has written a family devotion and curriculum that follows the redemption storyline. We are thinking about using it with the kids this year.
3 comments:
Hi The Olsons
I'm the author of The Jesus Storybook Bible and I came across your blog via a google alert thing and thought I'd stop by and say Hi.
I'm so glad Hannah is enjoying the book. How totally cool to hear this and watch it and it be my book. Thanks for sharing!
It's God's Wonderful Story--and i'm so honored to have a part in retelling it for children.
Anyway, my best to you all (especially little Hannah who clearly is going to be a voracious reader!)
Sally
http://www.facebook.com/pages/sally-lloyd-jones/29128179904?created
PS you may be interested to know about some cool resources on my site connected with the book, including audio of me reading the stories, downloadable stories, interviews and reviews--as well as other new children's books that your little Hannah may love!
Love the uuurrrrrgh! LOL
BTW, I don't know what age-level the Jesus Storybook Bible is, but another book you may be interested in checking out when she's a bit older is "The Big Picture Story Bible" by David Helm. Natalia loves it and it was highly recommended to us by our pastors.
Krista,
We "have" that one as well. Actually it belongs to the church but we have read it to Hannah. The great thing about that one is we contacted David Helm and his church has written a family devotion and curriculum that follows the redemption storyline. We are thinking about using it with the kids this year.
Dana
Post a Comment