While I was off hanging out with my girlfriends, Hannah and Daddy had a fun weekend back here. Friday was Halloween and the library had a special storytime. Daddy took his cute little dragon to the library and she was able to parade around with some of her friends.

That evening she joined a friend from up the street for a bit of trick or treating. They only went to 7 houses, but our neighbors were very generous... yummy candy for mommy and daddy (she got some too!) Afterwards they spent the evening with the Boggses... They had fun without mommy. It was a great weekend for all of us.
1 comment:
Sounds like bliss...can I come next year? Just kidding.
I need to start something like this with a few girlfriends. It's not easy when you have little ones, but I'm pretty sure it does wonders for your sense of sanity! :oD
Post a Comment