There was a time when we wondered what Hannah's voice would sound like. Every day we are hearing it more and more. It is so fun to hear her try to communicate. Here are some of the cute things she says...
Peh-lee-low (pillow)
Lee-Lie (Levi... this is a change from Lee-Lee)
Aunt Leo (a combination of Auntie Leigh and Leo the cat)
Dim (for Uncle Jim or Pastor Jim)
Silly mommy or daddy or Hannah
Zo-bee (Zoe from Sesame Street)
Aunt Gone (actually Uncle Jon)
M... Maureen (whenever she sees the letter M)
Duty (her nurse, Judy, or dirty, if something needs to be cleaned)
1...2...3... (when she is trying to get a friend, usually younger than her, to share!)
Songs with signs...
"No more Monkey's Jumping on the Bed"
"Patty Cake"
"Twinkle Twinkle"
"Itsy Bitsy Spider"
"ABCs"... she actually sings some of the letters with us!
She has started "talking on the phone," well anything that looks kind of like a phone or cell phone. Who does she call? Lee-Lie, of course! For a while when we prayed before bed, we would ask her who she wanted to thank God for... she would answer... Lee-Lie!!! We're starting to wonder if we have to watch the boy already!
I know there are more cute sayings, but I can't think of them right now.
1 comment:
Oh, I loved reading these!
(That's funny about her fascination with Levi. I think you have a few years before you need to start worrying there. HA HA)
Post a Comment