Friday, April 3, 2009

The Latest with Baby Boo

Everything is looking good! Praise God for the ability to be able to say that. I had my regular check-up with the midwife today. Can I just say how much I LOVE the midwives!?!?!? Erica was such a calming influence after such a stressful month. She agreed with us that a repeat ultrasound so quickly after the first one was probably not going to be very helpful. It would be better to wait until Baby Boo was a little bigger that way we could see if the cyst on the brain (not really a concern, but present) had resolved itself and there would be a better opportunity to get some pictures that were unclear at 18 weeks (apparently the health of the toes were undetermined, most likely because Baby Boo wouldn't like the tech take a good picture). So, my Monday ultrasound has been cancelled and a repeat level 2 will be scheduled in about 4 weeks.

Baby Boo wanted to make sure I knew he/she was ok. The baby was moving like crazy this morning. Now I'm starting to feel the movement that has been so obvious on the ultrasounds. It was kind of funny, the baby settled down for nap at the same as Hannah. Is there hope for same nap times after the baby is born? I won't hold my breath!

Here is another clip of Hannah. This was again taken after Levi's birthday party. As you see, the cake was coursing through her veins!


1 comment:

krista said...

Is she asking to "see it"? Natalia will barely take a decent video bc as soon as she sees the camera, she wants to see it played back. Oh, the delights of this technological age! :o)

So glad to hear the good news about Baby Boo! We'll keep praying...