Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach Season 2009 Begins!

This past week has been BEAUTIFUL, perfect weather for the beach and we definitely have a little water/sand bug. For those of you who live in the south, you may not think much of it, but up here the water is a "warm" 53 degrees!!!! Whenever I put my feet in, my ankles ACHE!!! Hannah, on the other hand, will stand, run AND sit in the water. It is a sad time for her when it is time to go.

We started the beach season with a day at Good Harbor beach with our friends Gabriela and Mariana. Mariana is about 3 months younger than Hannah. Gabriela is expecting their second child just about a month before our little Grover is due. It was a really nice morning and we look forward to other beach days with them and some of our other mom and baby friends in the area.


Baby Grover continues to be an active little baby. Today I felt like I was going to have bruises on the inside of my uterus from his/her kicks and rolling. Whenever I make a noise like "ohh, ouch" Hannah is asking "What happened?" (This has been her latest question for everything!) My midwife put in a vote for a boy as the baby's heart rate was below 140. However, I've been told by several ladies in the church that I'm carrying a girl. So bottom line... I might be having a boy and I might be having a girl. Any votes?

And here is the first picture challenge. What do you think Hannah was pretending in these pictures? They actually go together.



Hannah was having a birthday picnic with her animals. There is a little blue birthday cake and the swim diaper on Hannah's head is a birthday hat:-). It was very cute!

1 comment:

krista said...

Love the birthday hat Hannah! Too cute.

I predict a boy...Adam was definately a more active baby and kicked in every direction! In fact, Natalia would often imitate me by holding her belly and saying, "oooo, my baby's kicking me". :oP