We have moved into a new toddler phase in this house... taking clothes off and believe me Hannah is very good at it, all the way down to and including her diaper. A couple weeks ago I went into her room during the time she was "suppose" to be napping. She had her shirt off and a big smile on her face. "Mommy, I'm nighted!" Naked, sweet girl, but very cute.
The other day she was pushing Daryl's t-shirt up and saying, "Daddy's nighted!"
Today's nap time took the cake. I peeked into her room to see if she was sleeping. She had everything from her crib out on the floor, including her clothes and diaper! She was truly nighted today. The experts say I should celebrate her ability. I'm afraid I worry more about the mess that could result.
We are looking forward to a visit from my family starting on Saturday. Jon and Maureen will be flying in then and my parents will arrive on Tuesday. Wednesday we will have a family celebration for Hannah's birthday. Can my baby be 2 already?!?!
1 comment:
Ha Ha! I'm with you on the whole worrying more about the mess that could result from all of that nightedness!
Thankfully Natalia's fascination with this has been pretty sporatic. She is my little Miss Independent though, so I know I haven't yet seen the scope of her nixyness (sp?).
Enjoyed seeing your parents yesterday--hope you all have a wonderful time together this coming week!
Post a Comment