She said, "mommy, see Dee Dee?"
"Who's Dee Dee?" I asked.
"Right here." She pointed to the empty spot beside her.
An imaginary friend already?!?! (Isn't she a little young?) Later that day she brought her stuffed chick to me and said, "Chick is Dee Dee." So apparently, Dee Dee has taken the shape of her animal and Dee Dee continues to be her name. We have no idea where she came up with the name Dee Dee.
Several days ago she was coloring and writing with a pen at the table. She asked me to come see her "tattoo." What?!? She pointed to a couple pen marks on her hand. "See mommy, my tattoo! It is a guitar." She's not waiting until she's a teenager to pick this battle. I'm not sure what grandma would think of her 2 year old granddaughter sporting a tattoo. I'm not sure I'M ready for that!
Here are some recent pictures of Hannah playing dress-up with some of my clothes.


This is froggy. Not sure if it is "Bridal Froggy" or "Froggy heads to Arabia." I'm sure Hannah told me, but I don't remember. I need to write these things down as soon as she tells me.
Last, but definitely not least, I'm so proud of Daryl for finishing his first class in computer software design. He has done AWESOME with his projects and appears to really enjoy what he is learning. He is speaking a language that I don't understand, but apparently the computer does because it does what he asks it to. Way to go, honey! Love you!
3 comments:
Hannah you look "Mar-vel-ous" in mommy's clothes!! Uncle Jon and Hannah may have characters dressed in outfits all over your place in a couple weeks.
Daryl a big congrats to you!!!
Nana Joyce
Has she ever heard of a chickadee? That's the first thing I thought of...
Got a good laugh out of her tattoo! What a girl. :oP
I agree with Krista...I was thinking chickadee might explain it.
Also, do you think seeing Colin in the wedding photos might have given her the idea about guitars and tattoos on hands? Colin tends to leave impressions on many people. :)
Love,
Jon
Post a Comment