Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beautiful Fall Day

We are in the midst of perpetual runny noses. Grace's nose has not stopped running for over a month now. The middle part of the month was probably teething, but last week saw the beginning of yet another cold. And Gracie, being the generous younger sister that she is, decided to share her cold with her older sister. Thanks, Gracie!

Because I had no desire to be "that parent" by taking my girls to any kind of indoor place where they could possibly share their germs with other kiddos, we went for a walk at a local woods. Well, shall we say, mommy went for a walk and the girls enjoyed the beautiful day from the comfort of the double stroller. I thought Hannah would want to walk and gather leaves in her bucket, but she said she was "scared" because it was too quiet! She would crawl out to gather a leaf and then crawl right back in the stroller. So, I got a great workout!

I did get some pictures of the girls enjoying the outdoors. Did I say what a beautiful fall day we had?!?!?!

This one is my favorite of the sisters!


3 comments:

Maureen and Jon said...

Ok, our little nieces are growing up too fast! Great pictures, we're really hoping we'll get to see you guys soon. We love and miss you!

krista said...

L.O.V.E. these pictures. Such cuteness.

Kristi said...

These photos look professional! Love them!