Multitude Monday is about intentionally fixing my eyes on God's blessings, big and small, whatever the season, whether life is good or the road has been rocky.
Here is my continuation from last Multitude Monday.
31. Weekend Visits from Long-time friends... This weekend we were blessed by a visit by the Boggs family. It was a great time of just being together. Our hearts are full.
32. Levi... Hannah's special friend. When he first came in they flew into each other's arms for a BIG HUG. It was the sweetest thing ever. They played great (and fought a little) all weekend. My little girl is very sad tonight as she had to say goodbye.
33. Eve... a precious little girl who has stolen our hearts again and we have only "met" her 2 times in her almost 1 year old life. Grace LOVED crawling around after her. I think Eve really enjoyed chasing Grace as well. I think there might be a budding friendship there.
34. Derek... A man after God's Own Heart. It was wonderful to hear how God is working through him in Princeton. As sad as we were to see our friends move, we are beyond certain that God has placed them, and Derek especially, right where He wants them.
35. Jessica... Our friendship continues to grow as we navigate these waters of being wives and mothers. She has wonderful listening spirit, asks great questions, and is someone who I appreciate hearing her wisdom. She is a great friend and I'm thankful that our friendship is one that continue to grow despite the distance.
36. Our Church... the service today was great, full of love and the presence of God. This community has so reached out and loved our family, I'm so glad God has called us here to give back as well.
37. Birthdays... We celebrated Grace's birthday this weekend and it was fun to watch her tell everyone about blowing out the candles on her cake. Daddy did a great job!
38. Good food and fellowship... We had a great afternoon sharing food and fellowship with some of our church family.
39. Books that make you think... I've been reading the book called There is No Me Without You, by Melissa Fay Greene. It is a book about one woman's answer to the orphan crisis in Africa. Wow. It is really challenging my thoughts and perspectives. I will need to put some of those into a blog post at some point.


No comments:
Post a Comment