Today Hannah went to preschool, so Grace had some special time with Nana. Tuesdays are typically our library day and Grace participates in a library playgroup that begins with a time of play, followed by a book, a simple craft, parachute time, and songs. She loves it and often sings the various songs or does the hand motions throughout the week.
 |
| Playtime with Nana |
 |
| Elizabeth just completing the puzzle |
 |
| Grace preparing to sing "Mr. Sun" (each song has a prop that goes with it) |
Miss Connie does an incredible job with the kids. Hannah LOVED the group when she was 18 months to 3 years. Now its Gracie's turn. I'm excited that I have one more girl to bring to the group!
This actually took place last night, but I thought I would include it here. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment