yes, I know, I skipped the fourth day of Christmas, but that was just a day of driving and driving and driving in rain and driving into... GEORGIA! Yippee, we arrived! The "nana bead" was moved and we were there. We had planned to take a break and stop at Furman University on the way down, so I could show Daryl and the kids my school, but Gracie had finally fallen asleep and it had started raining, so we kept trucking to Georgia and nana and poppi. We were glad to be there.
 |
| Nana and 3 of her 4 granddaughters |
So, on the fifth day of Christmas, my true love... well, actually my kids, got to open a present that stays at Nana and Poppi's house, but a present we thought was the coolest thing EVER... the Weehoo! Check out the pictures.
 |
| What is that?!?! It is the Weehoo! |
 |
| Hannah ready for her Weehoo maiden voyage. |
 |
| Gracie ready to test out the Weehoo. |
 |
| Gracie in the bike trailer behind Poppi |
 |
| Poppi ready to take off on a biking adventure. |
The Weehoo is really cool. I kind of wish they had one in my size. When the girls are in it and peddling, they really are helping move the back wheel.
Here is a clip of Hannah and Daryl testing it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment