Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Seventh day of Christmas...

my lovely family enjoyed just spending time together. The girls (as well as Daryl and I) enjoyed their cousin, Elsa. I don't think we got out and did much of anything this day. That was pretty much perfect. Oh, I think Jon and Mo went to the grocery store and to market... oh, and probably cooked for us too. Between my mom and my brother and my sis-in-law, we ate like kings and queens!

Elizabeth and Elsa enjoying getting to know each other

Elsa enjoying some cuddle time with nana...
I think she was probably still recovering from the LONG travel day.

Elsa enjoying some Poppi cuddle time... she is a little cuddle-bug!

That evening, my mom wanted the girls to open a present from her, because she thought she might need to make adjustments to them. The girls each opened a BEAUTIFUL nana-made skirt. Thanks, nana!
Hannah and Grace dancing in their "twirly" skirts.

Nana and Poppi with the girls

No comments: