Today I had the unique privilege of watching my 5-year-old daughter interact with and learn with other students from kindergarten to 8th grade. Wow... it was great! I was especially impressed by the group of teenagers I saw at her school. They were kind and inclusive to the younger students. I don't know them well (I hope to learn to know them individually), but I was pleased with what I saw.
Today, I'm thankful for teenagers... especially those who defy the stereotypes... and I was grateful for the opportunity my daughter gets to learn alongside them.
1 comment:
Yes, that "old" friends photo was referring to you and all of us that went a long long time ago. I didn't have a digital picture to put up though.
How fun about Attack Uno. I think we have one, but have yet to get it down. We are just starting to introduce Levi to the SKIP card when it's just me, him, and K. I can't wait til they are old enough to teach them Crazy Uno!!! I make K play it with me, but it's not as much fun with only two people!!!!
Post a Comment