Thursday, November 5, 2015

Living God's Kingdom Now

Today I am thankful that I get to participate in God's Kingdom right now. It isn't a far off time after death. It is now.

I am thankful that

  • when forgiveness happens, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when beauty is appreciated, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when friendship is forged, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when kindness is chosen instead of cruelty, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when justice wins over injustice, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when light shines in the darkness, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when prayers are directed towards those we hate, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when anger turns to compassion, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • when grief and burdens are shared, God's Kingdom is happening now.
  • God's Kingdom is not far off, it is happening now.


No comments: