She has already learned that you are not done washing dishes until the counters are cleaned! Way to go Hannah!
Over the weekend, Daryl started one of the items on my "honey do" list... creating a shelf in the place of the missing drawer in her dresser. Hannah got right in there to help daddy with the "measurements." (She actually repeated this word to Daryl!)
"Daddy, what can I do to help?"
Can you really fall in love with your child more and more each day? Granted, we definitely have our moments of conflict ("Nooooooo, mommy" as she pushes my hand away... drives me crazy!), but I just cannot imagine my world without this miracle of God. To be entrusted with such a precious life... that is truly God's grace in this crazy world!(Just a post script to the nap strike... SHE NAPPED TODAY! Yippee!! I really needed it as I have been SO TIRED because of my neverending cold/cough. We both got a nap today.)
3 comments:
Hey Dana,
Glad to hear you got a nap in. =)
Also, I wanted to thank you for putting a link up for my bags!! I really appreciate it. (I wrote a comment on that post, but wasn't sure if you look back to check comments....so I wanted to put another thanks here too)
Janell
Too cute! :)
Yay for naps and little helpers!
And yes, there's something about a mother's (and father's) love that goes way beyond the day to day challenges. I like to think of it as a very small and imperfect example of our Father's love. :o)
She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment