Today was a half-day for Hannah and Grace. I have been trying to get the girls outside on Tuesday afternoons to get some exercise and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. We have gone hiking/running at Ravenswood; Biking/running at the O'Maley track; and today we went hiking/sketching at Halibut Point State Park. It was a gorgeous day!
The waves were crashing on the rocks. I had brought each of us a notebook in case the girls wanted to sit and draw. Two of them LOVED doing this! The third one was much more interested in wading through(and slipping into) the tide pools.
 |
| Elizabeth did sit for a little while and then she was off exploring. |
 |
| Elizabeth's thoughts are summed up perfectly here. |
 |
| Grace was focused on the different colors and shading in the sky, sea and on the rocks in front of us. |
 |
| Hannah was our detail person. |
 |
| I was amazed by the many things that captured our senses. |
No comments:
Post a Comment