Friday, August 14, 2009

Could it be?

Yes, it is after midnight and I am up with mild cramping on and off for the last 2 hours or so. The last couple nights this happened earlier in the evening and by the time I laid down to sleep, they went away. This time... still at it! They aren't really painful, but distracting enough that it is hard to fall asleep.

So I'm up browsing the internet. It feels kind of like TV... so many places to go, so little that is truly of interest. I suppose that should be a sign of just go lay down again. I suppose that is best. We'll let you know if anything more happens!

Hannah cracked me up tonight! She was heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth, but very clearly stating that she wanted mom to help her and not daddy. Here is the exchange.

H: Not daddy, mom. Daddy, you can watch.
D: Are you a Prima Dona?
H: No, I'm the Vice President.
(At this point, mommy cracks up, so of course she repeats that.)
M: So, you're the Vice President. Who am I?
H: No, you're the Vice President. I'm Obama.

Crazy kid!

1 comment:

krista said...

Oh. My. Word.
What a girl!

Natalia continues to recognize and point out "Bock Oh Bana" everywhere we go. She's also inquired as to where John McCain went. LOL.

Anticipating news of Baby's arrival!