Sunday, February 27, 2011

Going Home

At some point, I want to share the birth story for those of you interested in hearing it. For the rest, I'll be sure to forewarn you! For now, the Olsons are home and really tired. We are adjusting, but it is taking some getting use to... your prayers are much needed and appreciated!

Elizabeth... bundled up, buckled in and ready to go!

The Olson family moving out of Beverly Hospital... yes, there is a baby in the carseat!

At home... exhausted!

4 comments:

Rachel N said...

Ah yes- the "at home and exhausted" That is us again today as Judah was up pretty much until Elijah woke up at 5:45am...looong night! Will be praying for you as we go through our exhaustion together!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful new addition to your family! 3 girls! How great! God bless you all!

Maureen and Jon said...

What a beautiful family! We're thinking of you all. Looking forward to your birth story.

Rebecca said...

I so can't believe you actually have another baby!!!! It's exhausting me just thinking about it! I hope to be able to make dinner for you next week (I'm on the road this week) and stop by at lunch time to meet the new addition.