OK... today (which is 2 weeks and 1 day before the due date) I FINALLY went up into the attic to pull down the newborn clothes so they can be washed before this little one makes his/her appearance. In the process of doing that I had the BRILLIANT revelation (not really... this should have occurred to me MUCH sooner) that I have mostly SUMMER newborn clothes. I knew I had neutral colors, so that baby Olson #3 would not be dressed in pink (should said baby be a boy and not a girl), but for some reason I failed to recall that we are in a COMPLETELY different season. I get it... I have pregnancy brain, but you would have thought that June/August and FEBRUARY would have made an impact.
So I should probably go out and get some warmer clothes for this little guy/gal. If anyone out there had a winter baby and is looking to get rid of some clothes, let me know!
Here is the latest picture of our munchkin.

2 comments:
If I'd kept anything and not consigned it all I could have mailed you a very big box.
So excited for your family! Can't wait to hear if you have a boy or another sweet little girl!!
Post a Comment