Thursday, February 3, 2011

Got snow?

More than enough, thank you! Poor Daryl. He is SO TIRED of shoveling out the car AND van. It has been a long winter already and the foreseeable future shows more snow. Apparently if we get the 4 inches predicted for this weekend, we will break into the top 10 snowiest winters for New England since records have been kept. I think I picked the right winter to be pregnant!

The girls and I did get out in the snow today. Hannah loves it. Grace is ok for a while and then she is ready to come in. Enjoy (from your hopefully warm and snow-free land)!

We are building a snowport around the van...
yes, the pile of snow behind the van is as high as the van!
Hannah and Grace against the wall of snow along the driveway.
Grace and Hannah sitting on the snow pile. That is the TOP of the fence behind them.
King and Queen of the Hill!

Ruby and Grace are more than content to watch their older siblings.

Elliot and Hannah are working hard on top of our neighbors pile of snow.

Hannah doing the task that she sees daddy doing FREQUENTLY!

2 comments:

krista said...

Wow...that is a lot of snow!

That last picture cracked me up. Natalia also loves shoveling (or at least the concept--ha ha).

Kristi said...

Loved catching up on your blog. Congrats on beautiful little Elizabeth. My prayers are really, truly with you. I'm going to write it down in my prayer journal right now! Thinking of you! Kristi