Yesterday was such a wonderful day for so many reasons that my thankfulness has spilled over into today.
1) I am very thankful for the service men and women (and their families) who have sacrificed so much to allow me to live in and enjoy this country. Thank you!
2) I am so thankful for my husband and children. We got to enjoy a day together at the Y. First Daryl and I were able to work out and then we all went swimming. The girls are such water bugs. It was a lot of fun!
3) Last night I was able to connect with 2 ladies who have just started going to our church. It was great to hear their story, to see their beautiful home, and to brainstorm ideas for our church for advent. Thank you, Lord, for opportunities like that.
Today I'm thankful for the beautiful sunshine and moderating temperatures.
No comments:
Post a Comment