Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving ~ Day 15 (on Day 16)

Did yesterday really happen? It feels like a fog to me. We were in the midst of figuring out Auto body shops and insurance claims (yes... the thing I alluded to on Sunday was an accident to our "new to us" van. I turned into a parking lot a little tight and didn't see the fire hydrant right on the corner of the parking lot. It (or I) took an expensive chunk out of our van.) I was trying to get some work done. The girls were sensing our (my) nerves and stress. On top of that I wasn't feeling the baby move very much.

But I am thankful for new days, forgiveness that comes when I accept the fact that I am not perfect and accidents will happen, a refreshing chat with a friend, a loving husband, a good nights sleep and a baby who is very busy moving today.

No comments: