Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving ~ Day 23

As tomorrow I "officially" enter the third trimester (yikes, when did that happen?) I'm realizing that I'm just at the beginning of the exhaustion. It is harder to get up from chairs, the bed, the floor... having the girls climb all over me is more painful as their elbow and knees dig into their sibling snuggled within me. Falling and staying asleep is not happening as easily... I don't know if it is simply finding a comfortable position or if I'm more anxious about the future than I thought.

So what am I thankful for... God has blessed us with another child... with all the joys, "growing moments" and trials that come with that. I'm thankful for the baby growing within me.

1 comment:

Rachel N said...

It's almost like I wrote it myself! (only insert boy where you wrote girls lol)