Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving ~ Day 13

Today was one of those days that I really wanted to whine... maybe because I was listening to a lot of whining, but you can't whine and be thankful at the same time.

I wanted to whine because I was tired... but my husband made it possible for me to take a long morning nap. I'm thankful for husbands and naps.

I wanted to whine because the house was a wreck... but I'm thankful I have a home and it is gratifying to be able to put things where they belong (over and over again), because it means our home is lived in.

I wanted to whine because my girls were whining... but they also have ways of making want to smile too. I'm thankful I have two little girls who make me smile.

I wanted to whine because there were SO MANY DISHES... but I'm thankful we have food on the table and the dishes are now done.

I wanted to whine because I needed to put together a craft for Kingdom Kids tomorrow... but I'm thankful for the privilege of telling and living God's Word to a really great group of kids.

No comments: